We’re proud to announce an innovative case for those building personal cloud clusters. Born of great group think, this was designed and built in Tacoma, Washington It also functions as an excellent case for holding collections of single board computers. Works With Raspberry Pi and other single board computers which adhere to the same hole pattern. There is a 1/8″ gap between the inside of the case and the edge of the Raspberry Pi board.
*Plates click securely into place for fast removal without bolts.
*Hats are fully compatible with the case, but may take two ports of space.
*Slots for zip ties to aid with cable management.
*OD= 9.37″ (238 mm) x 5.65″ (144mm) x 4.825″ (123mm)
*Holes in bottom of case allow for pass through of micro usb plugs, and two larger holes (in bottom of case) allow full size AC plug to pass through.
*Four 50 x 50mm fans are powered by SBCs and provide airflow for all eight ports.
Raspberry Pi 4 B Compatible with the following notes on fit:
if pi-4 is mounted the same as the pi-3 Ethernet cable will cross over the usb ports. If this worksfor the customer then the case can still fit 8 pi’s.
If pi-4 is mounted on the opposite side of plate it make the Ethernet closer to the bottom of the case as before. However the power and hdmi ports are facing upwards and the case is limited to 7 pi’s.
Main case shell
2 – Cosmetic color plates
10 – port plates for SBCs or .5″ hard drives
4 – 50*50mm 5V fans
Screws for attaching fans to case
4 pairs of adhesive backed velcro pads for anchoring switch to case
Stainless steel screws/nuts for attaching to another CaaC
We take pride in providing the best cases and Customer Service
- Eight bays hold Raspberry Pi and MOST single-board computers or 2.5″ hard drives (RPi 4B compatible)
- Room for most 8-port switches (maximum size of 4 1/2″ x 8 3/4″ x 1 5/8″). Includes four 50x50mm fans for active airflow.
- Plates click securely into place for fast removal without bolts. Made with double thick acrylic for high durability
- Multiple Cloudlet Cases can be bolted together, either vertically or horizontally for modular clusters. Designed and Crafted in Tacoma, WA, USA.
- For Raspberry Pi 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B, and B+ (not included). Other single board computers must adhere to the RPi mounting hole pattern and port configuration.