The MasterBox MB311L ARGB is a Micro-ATX airflow PC case pre-installed with two ARGB fans and made to be built with the latest gaming hardware. The front panel’s façade is made entirely of Fine Mesh, placed between two honeycomb vents on either side to maximize airflow. Since running the latest games, smoothly, means keeping the latest hardware efficiently cooled, top panel ventilation offers the option to add even more cooling hardware—if nothing is mounted, the top panel acts as passive ventilation. The internal layout was engineered for a high compatibility for the latest gaming hardware while also accounting for future upgrades. Following in the principles of the award-winning MB Series, versatility is paired with presentation to ensure that any gaming system built inside the MasterBox MB311L ARGB looks as good as it performs.
- Fine Mesh Front Panel – Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh design on the front panel is proven to provide proficient airflow while filtering out dust.
- Mesh Intakes: Large, mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to system.
- Dual ARGB Fans: Dual pre-installed 120mm ARGB fans with splitter can be managed by the motherboard, to create a customized ARGB lighting system.
- Tempered Glass: Hardware, custom-loop cooling, or the pure pride of showing off the build in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Adaptable Drive Cage: The drive cage is movable, able to shift toward the front to accommodate for PSU space, backwards to provide additional radiator space, or even completely removed.
- Versatile Cooling Options: Support for a total of six 120mm fans and front, top and rear radiator placement ensures that you don’t have to compromise on performance.