The Corsair carbide Series 678C is a mid-tower ATX case with sophisticated style and serious versatility. Sound damping side, front and roof panels ensure whisper-quiet operation. Keep your system cool with space for multiple radiators, including up to a 360mm in the front and roof. Regulate speed for two included SP140 PWM fans and up to four more with an included PWM fan controller. Install up to 6x 3.5in and 3x 2.5in drives, with a modular HDD/ODD design that allows you to move six trays to any of eight different mounting locations. And with hinges on both the front panel and tempered glass side panel, you’ll have tool-free easy access to your system.
- Clean lines and smooth steel construction define the 678c’s sophisticated style, with a crystal-clear Tempered glass Side panel to show off your system’s components.
- Includes high-density sound damping material on the side, front and roof panels for quiet operation – or swap in the included dust filter on the roof when performance is your top priority.
- Choose from a multitude of cooling options with space for 360mm push/pull radiators in the front and roof, 280/240mm radiators on the floor and 140/120mm radiators in the rear.
- Powerful and efficient airflow, with room to install up to 9x 120mm or 7x 140mm fans for massive cooling potential.
- Take command of your cooling with a PWM fan controller for two included SP140 PWM fans and up to four more. Reduce fan speed When you want to keep your system Quiet, or increase when you want to push its performance.