The 400R has been carefully designed for upgradability. With USB 3.0, support for 2.5″ SSDs right out of the box, eight expansion slots, up to 316mm of room for GPUs, and even room for a full 240mm radiator, the 400R packs a serious punch. And if cooling is your concern, the 400R has ten fan mounting points for cooling flexibility. Three 120mm fans – two in the front, and one in the rear – are included, so you’re ready to start building right away. The side panels are easy access, with two captive thumbscrews on the rear of each so you never lose them.
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
- Built-in compatibility for SSDs in the six hard drive bays gives you the flexibility you need.
- Front panel includes USB 3.0, Headphone, Mic, and an LED on/off switch.
- Keep your system cool with up to 10 fan mount locations (four 120mm, six 120mm/140mm)
- Up to 316mm of length for modern GPUs.
- Easily accessible dust filters keep the cool air flowing over your valuable components.
- Captive thumbscrews make it easy to remove your side panels without losing the screws.
- Install or upgrade your CPU heatsink quickly with the easy-access backplate cutout.
- Optimize airflow and keep your system neat and tidy using the intelligent cable management system.