After introducing the Raven Z series in 2014 to great acclaim with the revolutionary RVZ01, the Raven team has created another segment defining design in the RVZ02. With a volume of only 12 liters, this case is NOT only slimmer but is actually easier to assemble compared to the RVZ01 or any other slim case before it. Similar to many Silverstone small form factor cases, there is plenty of room for a powerful graphics card up to 13 inches (330mm) in length Available while tool-less drive cages have been implemented to make assembly quicker than ever. With clever space utilization and engineering, two major heat sources of a PC are separated via the chassis’ main chamber so CPU and graphics card can each have their own airflow Path. Despite its diminutive size, the RVZ02 is a remarkably versatile case that can be used anywhere from being a compact desktop workstation (in vertical orientation) to a living console or HTPC (in horizontal orientation), making it truly perfect for just about any slim PC build.
- Highest performance capability in Super slim form Factor
- Support Graphics card up to 13 inches
- Mini-itx motherboard & SFX PSU compatible
- Independent expansion slot design for Easy assembly. Tool-less drive cage design
- Fits in nearly any environment with horizontal or Vertical orientation