Thermaltake Urban SD1 Micro Case – The Thermaltake Urban SD1 Micro Case is designed for building compact high-performance systems with Micro ATX and Mini ITX motherboards. Like all Urban cases, Urban SD1 is ideal if space is limited, yet there is still plenty of room inside for great expansion and advanced cooling PC system.
- Simple Design – Using metal brushed front door panel and perforated side panel to mask the extrusive drive devices, classy blue LED indicator at front top, not only unify the appearance, but also provide a simple yet elegant aesthetic.
- Easy Installation – No more interference in a confined space , a fully modular concept design enables user to install all the components with ease. Users can simply do the build outside of the chassis then assemble all the part together with tool-less thumb screw design.
- Unique Design – Retractable motherboard tray enables to grand total access on installing and upgrading motherboards, CPU cooler, RAM, and VGA there is no more hard work for bigger hands!
- Optimized Ventilation – Standard equipped 1 x front 90mm turbo Fan & 2 x rear 60mm fans to help on system ventilation. Ventilated PCI bracket and ventilation holes allows for efficient air flow and help to cool high-end graphic card efficiently.
- Ultimate Drive Expansion – Exclusive 2 + 4 modular drive bays design allows user to assemble and expand easily and fast when all the drive bays have been removed. With anti-vibration 3.5″ HDD and 2.5″ tool-free drive bay minimized the hassles of installing HDD devices for convenience and ease of accessibility.